05/22/2023 through 08/11/2024
05/22/2023 through 08/14/2024
Travel to Mongolia and experience the raw beauty and tradition of this remote region. Hidden from the world for so long, it is hard to imagine that this secluded country once created the largest land empire ever known. Unmatched geographical diversity, pristine grasslands, crumbling ruins and roaming herdsmen riding tough Mongolian horses – see it all on this journey through a land that time forgot and travellers are now discovering.
- Amarbayasgalant – Monastery
- Selenge – Uran Togoo hike
- Tsetserleg – Museum
- Tsenkher Hot Springs
- Karakorum – Erdenezuu Monastery & Museum
- Khogno Khan – Camel ride
- Ulaanbaatar – Cultural Performance
- Mongolia is a far-out destination, but you’ll be in excellent hands. Your experienced drivers, manning sturdy Russian vans fit to tackle the rugged environment, will take you on a ride to some of the most fascinating places in the country
- Whether by camel or on foot, experience Mongolia’s incredible landscapes, from the rolling dunes just outside of Karakorum to the volcanic craters of the Great White Lake among the mountains
- Two family ger camps allow you to experience nomadic life from the inside – a rare and rewarding cultural experience to remember
- Situated in the valley of the Delger River, the Tsenkher Hot Springs offer the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long journey on the road
Erdenet - Selenge River - Unit
Selenge River - Ikh Uul Family Ger Camp
Murun - Shine Ider Family Ger Camp
Terkhiin Tsagaan Lake
Tsetserleg - Tsenkher
Karakorum - Khogno Khan
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us